MYOB Day to Day Processes training course
The essential hands-on course for those using MYOB daily
Designed to give you a working knowledge of the essential business processes using MYOB business software. This hands-on course will take you from entering sales, purchases and banking right through to reconciling the bank account.
The course is designed for businesses who buy and sell items and well as those who are serviced based. You may have just set up your company file; or you may be new to MYOB software and need to learn best practice.
Certified MYOB Consultant
This course is for new or existing businesses who have set up MYOB and need to learn how to use it correctly.
What You'll Learn
- Set up preferences
- Set up linked accounts
- Determine which GST codes you need for your business
- Process day-to-day sales as quotes, orders and invoices
- Analyse your debtors
- Process the receipt of payment for your customers
- Create credit notes
- Create purchase orders
- Email purchase orders
- Converts orders and quotes to bills
- Enter Spend Money and Receive Money transactions
- Prepare bank deposits for cash and cheques, and credit card receipts
- Customise and print the deposit slip
- Reconcile manually using the bank statement
- Reconcile manually using the credit card statement
Course Details & Inclusions
- Opportunity to ask questions relating to your business
- Small groups to ensure attendees can participate
- 180+ page workbook to all of those who attend – great for later reference
- Certificate of attendance once course is complete
- Morning and afternoon tea included (bring lunch)
- “Setting up” course helps, or any practical experience setting up and/or using MYOB software.
- Course run by MYOB