MYOB End of Period Reconciliation training course
Accounts you (and your accountant) can be proud of!
End of Period Reconciliation & Reporting is about balancing your MYOB accounts so they make sense you and your accountant.
Become a professional user of MYOB software. This course is designed to help you reconcile your MYOB company file and prepare for regular periodic reporting and end-of-year reporting, including your GST Return. You'll learn how to reconcile your control accounts including debtors, creditors, inventory and GST accounts, and locate and fix imbalances within the company file. You will also prepare reports for your accountant, enter end-of-year adjustments and start a new financial year
Certified MYOB Consultant
End of year reconciliation & reporting can be a real challenge for many businesses. This course gives you skills that take way the pain.
What You'll Learn
- Use the Company Data Auditor
- Find and fix imbalances when reconciling your bank account
- Reconcile your accounts receivable, accounts payable and inventory
- Reconcile your GST control accounts
- Complete your GST Return
- Review your financial reports
- Customize reports
- Send reports to Microsoft Excel
- Prepare report batches
- Provide information to your accountant
- Close a financial year
Course Details & Prerequisites
- You need to have at least 6 months experience using MYOB accounting software. You may be an accountant, bookkeeper or just have a need to know more.
- Opportunity to ask questions relating to your business
- Small groups to ensure attendees can participate
- 200 page workbook to all of those who attend – great for later reference
- Certificate of attendance once course is complete
- Morning and afternoon tea included (bring lunch)
- Course run by MYOB