MYOB Inventory Management training course
The essential course for any MYOB user who buys, sells & tracks stock
A course designed for importers, wholesalers & distributors. This course is essential for anyone who needs to set up a full stock control system on MYOB.
Master the techniques and processes needed to set up stock on MYOB software. This course follows a case study to allow you to become skilled at setting up correctly. Stock control does not have to be complicated – let us show you the easy way to control this valuable asset.
Certified MYOB Consultant
This course is essential for anyone who needs to set up a full stock control system on MYOB.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the difference between perpetual and periodic inventory
- Set up the items list
- Identify the types of items categorised as buy, sell and/or inventory
- Set up price levels & assign to a customer
- Create a new item built of other items
- Enter an initial stock count
- Reconcile the stock ledger with the accounts list
- Order stock from a supplier
- Check stock availability
- Receive stock and the packing slip
- Understand the formula for average costing
- Change an order to a bill
- Receive a sales order and auto build
- Receive a sales order and back order
- Enter a stock take & make stock adjustments
- Enter stock adjustments
- Write down stock value
- Troubleshoot when the inventory ledger is out of balance
Course Details & Prerequisites
- You need to have computer experience. A working knowledge of MYOB software is recommended.
- Opportunity to ask questions relating to your business during the course
- Small groups to ensure attendees can participate
- 170+ page workbook to all of those who attend – great for later reference
- Certificate of attendance once course is completed
- Morning and afternoon tea included (bring lunch)
- Course run by MYOB